Your Municipal Staff works hard. Your Budget does too.
Support one without Straining the Other.
Independent Audit Preparation
- General Ledger Review and Preliminary Year-End Posting
- Grant and Capital Project Summaries
- Digital File Set up and Maintenance
- Independent Auditing Firm Support and Field Work Coordination
- Subsequent Equity and Fund Reconciliations
Capital Project Planning and Management
- CIP Plan Assistance in accordance with GFOA Best Practice
- Capital Project Financial Management and AIA Billings
- General Ledger Updating and Maintenance by Fund
- Fixed Asset Tracking
- Coordination with Federal and State Funding Agencies
Finance Department and City Manager Support
- General Ledger Set-up and Management
- Annual Budget Assistance
- Debt Service and Restricted Cash Projections
- Temporary Staffing Help due to Transition or Leave
- Standard Operating Procedures and Transition Plans
We proudly supply our Municipal Reference List upon your confidential request. Hear directly from your colleagues as to value of our temporary or project-based support services and follow up with a free consultation to explore budget-conscious packages for your city or town. Call us today at 302-538-5611 and ask for Tara Berkheiser or email email@example.com.